Safety and Security
NATURE OF GOODS
We understand that every customer wants the peace of mind of knowing their items are secure and safe when using self-storage. Some of the items you plan to store may be expensive or have sentimental value. The best way to keep your items safe from burglary and theft is with a storage unit that is secure and accessible.
This is why we have invested in the security of our premises and place customer safety and satisfaction at the centre of everything we do.
Our units are state of the art, with a range of features to ensure that your belongings are secure at all times
- 24-hour physical security monitoring
- 24-hour video surveillance
- Security tag entry
- Perimeter electrified fencing
- Sufficient lighting around and inside the buildings
- Secure gate keep out unauthorised access
- The unit is locked with your own padlock and you retain the key
- Fire extinguishers, as well as fire detection and alarm system
We work hard to ensure our clients feel safe at all times when on our premises and continually review, revise and refine our security to make sure it is fully operational and effective at all times.
HAZARDOUS STORAGE NOT ALLOWED
Items which we have identified as hazardous and/or not suitable for self-storage, and which we do not allow our customers to store in our secure storage facilities are (please note this list is not exhaustive):
- Toxic, pollutants or contaminated goods
- Firearms, munitions or explosives
- Radioactive materials
- Hazardous goods
- Living plants or animals
- Food or perishable goods
- Cash and securities
- Illegal goods